Given that 95% of buyers use the internet to look for homes, and 51% buy homes that they have found using the internet, adding VR to the mix seems like a natural next step.
Sometimes touring a home in person can be logistically difficult. By using VR tours, this lets potential buyers check out a house with no physical travel required.
Setting up the virtual tour requires two steps. First, a professional must film the home for sale. They’ll capture every aspect of the house from the front door all the way to the back yard. Then potential buyers can tour the house virtually. Even better, they can take the virtual tour from anywhere and at any time. Virtual tours are also a lot easier on the seller’s schedule, too.
What We Do
We provide real estate VR Services for:
- Residential real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Homes or apartments
- Full-service brokerages or single agents
- Properties of all sizes and price ranges
Selling a house or an apartment? Want to give a dynamic view of the property to a prospect or if you're a developer and hoping to showcase you property in Virtual Reality or 360-degree video.
What we can help with:
- Professional services for all your Virtual Reality needs
- Creating 360 degree videos to showcase your property
- Creating 360 degree pictures to showcase your property
- Help you with identification of vendors
- Consulting services on what is possible in this space